Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Cricut Cartridge Storage

After trying various storage ideas (first I just had the boxes on a shelf, then I moved to the Plano Flip Up thingy, then to a binder with baseball card pages - that one was a really bad idea!) I think I have finally found something that works for me. (I have a Gypsy but I still use DS quite a bit, so I need easy access to my cartridges)

Here's a view from the side
and here it is from above


I bought a clear flat storage box @ The Container Store and made boxes for each of my cartridges.  I got the idea for the boxes from Okie's blog (okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com WOW that's a long blog name!)  I made a few adjustments so that the labels were visible from above. The box will hold up to 84 cartridges and it fits perfectly on the shelf above my Cricut.

these are the boxes for the cartridges


1 comment: